From Brandon Shields- CKFOA Treasurer
The CKFOA board met two weeks ago to discuss the upcoming season. We are preparing to move forward with the season starting as normal. Keith Morgan emailed out that he was not going to have his summer meeting and the CKFOA board approved removing that for post season eligibility for the 2020 season. The board also approved to allow virtual meetings for this year. Meeting credit will only be given for those who join within the first 15 minutes of the start of the meeting and stay logged in until the end. In person meetings are subject to change to virtual depending on the guidelines for assembly.
- Payment of CKFOA dues
- Take National Federation Part II Rules Exam and receive a passing score
- First year officials are considered in good standing by passing Part I Rules Exam
- License with KHSAA
- Completion of KHSAA Clinic
- Attendance of one of summer clinics (WAVED FOR 2020 SEASON)
- Attend a minimum of 5 meetings. Meeting credit given for games assigned by CKFOA assigning secretary on the same day and time as meeting. Only 1 meeting credit for a game assignment allowed to be used to meet the minimum of 5.